Roger and Val have guest Donna Geisler (Fusion Set) in the studio today to discuss her book “I Tried Marketing and it Works.” Topics of discussion are:
- How Marketing relates to #6 (not enough prospects to sell to) of the “14 Most Common Business Owner Frustrations“
- Positioning your company for the coming business upswing
- Caller Jim’s question on how to start a business with little or no funds
- Caller Bonnie had questions for the Roger, Val and Donna on how to best market her business
- How and when to become a Business Owner
- How to market on small budgets to maximize your marketing budget
- Differences in marketing with small and large companies
- How to target your market and what mistakes to avoid
- How to develop strategic alliances to maximize your exposure
For help getting clarity for your Marketing Plan contact Roger Hawk at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to this blog.
To schedule a 30 minute complimentary call with Roger, visit this site and pick a time, slots are limited: https://my.timedriver.com/67LS1
Roger Hawk is the host of “Hawk’s Eye On Business: KBOI News Talk AM670” and has been coaching, teaching & consulting Businesses for over 18 years. He’s been seen in Who’s Who, Virginia Tech’s Scholar Library, Eagle informer and various social media forums. He serves on Eagle’s transportation committee, and has created numerous support tools to help Business Owners become financially successful.
Give your Business a Free Health Check here: Health Check
For Fun, pick your top 5 Business Challenges: Challenges